How I can help
For conditions where there may be a physiological cause, I require a doctor’s recommendation.
I work with the mind to reduce stress and anxiety, to change negative or limiting beliefs, and to inspire positivity and confidence. This can really boost the immune system, but I am not a doctor so cannot diagnose or treat physical symptoms directly.
Conditions people consult me about:
- Anger Management
- Artistic performance
- Bruxism (teeth grinding or jaw clenching)
- Bullying (children)
- Cancer (palliative care)
- Driving test nerves
- Eating disorders
- Emetophobia (fear of vomit/vomiting)
- Enuresis or bedwetting (children)
- Emotional problems
- Exam nerves
- Fears: dentist, flying, musical/artistic performance, public speaking, lifts, the dark, etc.
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) and other gastro-intestinal disorders
- Motivation issues
- Nail biting
- Negative thinking
- Nightmares (children and adults)
- Operations: pre- and post-operative care
- Panic attacks
- Pain management
- Phobias: social situations, spiders, agoraphobia, claustrophobia, needles, heights, insects, flying, vomiting, public toilets, etc.
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Psycho-sexual problems
- Relationship difficulties
- Skin conditions
- Smoking cessation
- Stress management
- Sports performance
- Tinnitus and hyperacusis
- Weight management
- Work-related stress
Contact Jane de Beers today for a FREE consultation or with any enquiries you may have.
You can e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org call : 06 08 52 59 16
or use the form on the contact page.