Stop smoking in ONE sessionYes, you can stop smoking! And it is easier than you think.
The American Journal of Clinical Hypnosis, 1968: Von Dedenroth reported a smoking-cessation success rate of 94%, over an 18-month period, involving no less than 1,000 smokers.
The New Scientist, 1992 (vol. 136) reported that hypnotherapy had the highest success rate of any therapy for quitting smoking.
The Times May, 2007 quoted a 95% success rate for hypnotherapy in helping people give up smoking.
The ‘Easy Quit Smoking Programme’ I use received the Hypnotherapy Society’s 1998 award for clinical excellence. It is a very effective method with a very high success rate. Hypnotherapy makes it easy to give up smoking since it eliminates the ongoing struggle with willpower. So yes, you really can be free of this suffocating habit in just one session.
The advantages of hypnotherapy:
- No unpleasant side effects
- No cravings
- No feelings of deprivation
- No weight gain
- No irritability
- No patches, gum, fake cigarettes
- No constantly trying to resist the temptation
- No sneaking out to have a cigarette
Its NOT about willpower
Many therapies fail because they do not address the subconscious reasons for smoking. Working at a subconscious level, hypnotherapy helps bring about a change in attitude at a deep level. This makes it easy to stop smoking without side-effects or cravings.
The benefits of being a non-smoker:
- Your health and fitness level will start to improve from day 1
- You will look good – clear skin, better complexion, less wrinkles, brighter eyes
- You will be more attractive to others (no nasty cigarette smells)
- Your risk of serious illness is greatly reduced
- Your concentration and ability to focus will improve
- Your energy levels will improve
- You will save a lot of money
- Your risk of infertility will diminish
- Your sex life will improve
- You will enjoy social occasions much more
- You will protect the health of others – partners, children and animals
Most of all, you will feel free and liberated from a habit that does you no good whatsoever. You will appreciate a new sense of freedom and of being in control of your life.
Several clients have told me: “It feels as though I’ve been let out of prison.”
This very effective technique involves the willing participation of the client, who needs to be committed to stopping smoking and ready to participate fully in the therapy.
It takes only a second to make a life-changing decision, so don’t put it off a moment longer.
Call now for an appointment: Tel. 06 08 52 59 16
Contact Jane de Beers today for a FREE consultation or with any enquiries you may have.
You can e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org call : 06 08 52 59 16
or use the form on the contact page.